loading version… [changelog]
ACTk will save you a lot of development effort hours and bring handcrafted years of anti-cheat expertise and experience.
Serves both as out-of-the-box solution and as a powerful tool in a professional hand if you wish to go further and build own ACTk-based solution.
Feel free to check out live WebGL Demo (best view in latest Chrome and Firefox)!
Protects variables in memory.
Protects and extends Player Prefs and binary files.
Generates build code signature for tampering checks.
Detects time cheating.
Detects 3 common wallhack types.
Detects foreign managed assemblies.
Has Obscured Prefs / Player Prefs editor.
Read further to find out more about each feature.
Obscured types ▶ tutorial
Keeps your sensitive variables away from all memory scanners and searchers (Cheat Engine, Game Guardian and such).
All basic and few Unity-specific types are covered.
Binary serialization is supported, JSON is also possible.
All obscured types have optional cheating detection (creates fake plain variable – “honeypot” for cheater, keeping all original variables safe)!
LINQ is not fully supported and Unity-specific types (like Vector3, etc.) do not mimic original types API, thus just cast them to regular types before making anything special.
Obscured Prefs & Obscured File
Protects Player Prefs and binary files from common cheating threats:
• identify and read sensitive data (encryption)
• tamper sensitive data (genuine check)
• share cheated files \ saves with more cheaters (device or user ID lock)
• all simple C# types, byte, System.DateTime and few popular Unity types are supported by generic APIs (vectors, rects and such).
Obscured Prefs ▶ tutorial
This tool is going to help you secure all sensitive data you save to the PlayerPrefs. All you need to do to leverage its power – just replace regular PlayerPrefs with ObscuredPrefs in your code where you save sensitive data.
• automatic data migration
• automatic crypto keys management
• simple generic API and more data types comparing to vanilla Player Prefs
• Player Prefs and Obscured Prefs editor window
View, find, edit, create, delete and encrypt \ decrypt PlayerPrefs and ObscuredPrefs in one window.
Great for prefs debugging during development.
Works on Win, Mac and Linux.
Has paging and processing progress bar for huge prefs collections.
Obscured File & Obscured File Prefs ▶ tutorial
This tool helps saving sensitive data to the binary files to keep it safe from cheaters. Use either ObscuredFile instances to save and load byte arrays or static ObscuredFilePrefs class with generic APIs to save and load different data types in PlayerPrefs-alike manner.
• background threads-friendly (to avoid IO hiccups)
• simple and easy to use Player Prefs-alike API wrapper
Code Hash Generator
Generates code hash signature (both in Editor and Runtime) to compare against current hash and make sure compiled code was not altered.
Provides hashes for both whole build and separate files in build (helpful for aab Android App Bundles).
Uses background threads to calculate hashes keeping CPU footprint low.
For Windows Standalone and Android only so far.
Speed Hack Detector ▶ tutorial
Feel free to use it to detect when cheater speeds up or slows down your game using Cheat Engine’s speed hack feature (some other speed hack tools could be detected too).
This kind of cheating can’t be avoided in Unity, you could react and ban nasty cheaters though.
Speed hack resistant timer included to let you make speed-hack resistant time calculations and animations.
Time Cheating Detector
Uses Internet connection to get reliable time.
Reacts on both incorrect system time and actual cheating during or between sessions, allowing you to catch people who changes time to speedup long-term processes (like building process, energy restore, etc).
Works with weak internet connection.
WallHack Detector ▶ tutorial
Covers 3 common wall hack types:
• shoot through the walls
• walk through the walls
• look through the walls
Uses generic sandbox approach allowing to detect unknown cheats.
Injection Detector ▶ tutorial
Reacts on foreign managed Mono assemblies both injected at runtime or into the build on PC and Android.
Third-party plugins section
- full Opsive’s Behavior Designer support
- partial PlayMaker support (see forum)
- used in Opsive’s UFPS : Ultimate FPS
- used in Stan’s Android Native asset
- used in Stan’s Ultimate Mobile asset
Don’t forget to complement your setup with good code Obfuscator!
- Windows Standalone and Android are supported by Code Hash Generator at this moment. Will cover more platforms in future updates.
- Injection Detector supports Mono builds only since IL2CPP can’t have managed injections.
- detailed User Manual with examples and tips
- examples scene
- video tutorials
Easy to extend:
- full API Reference
- full C# sources included! 🔥
- explore, learn, extend and build fully customized anti-cheat solution for your games!
Where to go from here
Like it? Hate it? Leave a review at the Asset Store to help others to make a good choice.
P.S.: I wish to say special thanks to Daniele Giardini for great logos and all priceless feedback he provided about ACTk!
And I’d like to let you know about some must-have Unity content Daniele created, like DOTween tweening engine or DemiLib “Swiss knife” library, and you definitely should check out Goscurry – super fun, creative and addictive game!