loading version… [changelog]
Maintainer is a Unity3D Editor extension with powerful 3-in-1 feature set:
- Issues Finder: find issues and problems in project and fix some of them
- References Finder: find references to any assets in whole project
- Project Cleaner: find and clean garbage in project
Each feature is packed into the separate module, read about each module below.
This module allows to find different issues within your Unity3D project, like missing scripts, unused components, and many more (see list below). Some of such issues may be fixed automatically one-by-one or in batch.
Learn more from the Issues Finder overview video
References Finder: Project Scope
References Finder: Hierarchy Scope
This module allows to find assets references project-wise and Game Objects / Components references Hierarchy-wise.
First scan caches data for the faster subsequent searches.
Learn more from the References Finder overview videos
This module allows to find different garbage, unused stuff in your project and clean it up with few clicks.
Among regular garbage search and delete, this module also has optional auto cleanup of the empty folders on scripts reload (you may like this is you use VCS which do no sync folders e.g. GIT).
Learn more from the Project Cleaner overview video
- flexible filtering & ignores options
- easy and comfortable results navigation
- extra care for the corner cases
- public API to integrate into your pipeline
- some modules have results export to share with your teammates (example)
Other things to note:
- Supports both dark and bright skins
- Full C# sources included
- Works everywhere where Unity works (even on Linux)
- Works fine with .NET 4.6 and Assembly Definitions
- Intuitive and easy to use, no additional knowledge required
Please, consider reading online User Manual or included Readme.pdf to get started.
Where to go from here: